DM blog

A lot of recycling !!!!

jeudi 28 octobre 2010

From Pierrot to witch


I had this old Pierrot that had become a rag , and that I almost threw away more than a dozen times ... I didn't know why I didn't thow it away ... Now I know , after our afternoon of witch making , I decided to transform him into a witch ... so you have a few steps of the transformation here :


the creature was falling to pieces ....








I had even given part of his costume to Chocoblue , who was very happy of it and his new eyes ...




I started mending him .... I kept the original eyes ... ( he must be more than 20 years old )




And this is her now :





She loves pearls , there are some on her dress , she has a pearl front , and she likes brown!
And , thank you again, mideco, for the hat ( I had to enlarge it , Pierrot had a big round head , and the boots - I made them fit her ! )






































Aucun commentaire: