DM blog

A lot of recycling !!!!

mardi 28 juin 2011

New hats

I know, it is summer, and VERY hot here , but at last I have found a little time to do something for myself , and for next winter ....
I love hats, so I had kept this pattern, that I had found here , and made my own ...
I like them , the work is not perfect , but I like this kind of hats , that you can wear anywhere , and put in your pocket when you don't wear it , and , easy to make !
even better !!!!






MERCI POUR LE TUTO MELCREAT

4 commentaires:

Pomona a dit…

Beautiful hats - you are clever! You might like the giveaway I have on - do po pover and join in.

Pomona x

DM a dit…

Hello Pmona, thank you for your nice comment !And I am very curious about your giveaway , so I am going to see right now !)

Unknown a dit…

Your hats are SO lovely DM! What do you mean they're not perfect? They look stunning to me! I'm especially fond of the first one. What is that colour anyway?

DM a dit…

Bonjour, Michèle !!! Aahh , la question qui tue, la couleur , c 'est violet , ou mauve ??? J'ai un problème avec ces nuances de couleurs ...Anyway, you will be pleased to learn that it is upcycling, because this first hat was cut out in a -very old dress that belonged to my mother and that she wore ... 30 years ago, it must have felted a bit because she can no longer get into it !) It's the kind of colours that she still likes , mauve , violet , and I think it is great for a hat , I am glad I had it in my cupboards for such a long time!