DM blog

A lot of recycling !!!!

mardi 6 septembre 2011

Summer crafts

September is here , it's back to school time ... And I was wondering what I had done during the summer ...
Just a few things , I thought I had MADE nothing , but well , my hands have been a little busy ...

with the kids , and for the kids ...


A pink octupussy and dolphins , they were prizes for the fishing game of the summer ....





A beautiful fairy doll made with Little Girl as a workshop ( she made most of it , and designed it herself !) I am very proud of what she did ..




Eatme Teddy made by Squirrel the same day , he designed it after the model on the packet of biscuits ...






Now, here is how to make a little octopussy :










And here is another one ..




And yet another , and more dolphins !!!!







And at last I managed to try and make a little doll, this Princess Neige ...












 In the summer , she sleeps hidden in her white frosty hair ..












And a little lavender heart , as a prize for the Mascottquizz on another blog ..

So , I made a few things .....

Good ! I thought I had been idle !

Aucun commentaire: