DM blog

A lot of recycling !!!!

jeudi 20 septembre 2012

with plastic bottles ....

  Something I did with plastic bottles that utterly displeased the Man in the house ...
We all have our likes and dislikes ...
 Funny thing, some other people loved it ! So I decided to leave it ...
Not that I wanted to be a rebel or displease the man ... But I find it funny to see the different people's reaction ...
I wanted to make a mobile with the bottom of those plastic bottles , and eventually made an immobile with them , and I put them  under the brand new shed that the man had made for a protection of the big rubbish containers ...
Maybe that's why he found it disturbing ???

Funny how people react sometimes ... What do you think ????
Love them ? Hate them ????











 

2 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Does he have a thing against flowers? Are they too feminine for him?

I LOVE them by the way, DM. :)

DM a dit…

Bonjour Michèle ! Et merci de ta visite ... et de ton soutien :°)
And yes , I think you are right , it's a girls' thing, most men at best when they see my immobile don't know what to think, and the girls say : " ooohhh lovely ! j'adoore , comment tu as fait ça ???" The girls see the flowers , the men see the plastic bottles fit for recycling maybe , but not in the yard, please .... :)